At MPV, through the process of education, we endeavor to provide our learners with “wings and roots” – wings to soar fearlessly while being firmly rooted to our cultural ethos and thereby, negate any possibility of ever going astray.
This ideology is indeed, in keeping with our school’s logo “Shradhhavaan Labathe Jnanam”
As an institution, we are constantly engaged in an effort to prepare our learners to be future global citizens. They would, we envisage, not only be the ambassadors of our rich cultural heritage but also the potential instruments of positive social change and awakening, to the world, at large.
All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
OUR ACHIEVERS IN VARIOUS SPHERES OF CO-CURRICULAR AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
KUDOS TO ALL THE MESMERIZING TALENTS!!!
- NIE college of Mysore had conducted basket ball tournament. It was 3 on 3 girls. Our pushkarini team has made us proud by bagging the I and III place.
- Aryans Basket Ball And National Basket Ball Mysore dist tournament had also conducted a tournament in which our pushkarini team has got prizes under the following age groups:
- Under 16 age group girls – II place
- Under 13 age group boys – II place
- Under 13 age group girls – I place
- Interschool basket ball tournament – 2018, under 14 boys was organized by Mount Litera Zee School, In which our school team were declared winners.
- MPV cup 2018 Interschool basket ball competition was conducted by Manasarowar Pushkarini Vidyashrama in which our pushkarini team has got 1ts and 2nd prizes respectively.
- Samyuktha cup 2018 was conducted in which our pushkarini team has got prizes under the following age groups:
- Under 14 age group boys – I place
- Under 14 age group boys – I place
- Under 16 age group girls – I place
- Mysuru District Basket Ball Association (MDBBA) had conducted Interschool Basket Ball competition in which our school team ended up as runner up.
- Chamaraja Chess Club had conducted a state level chess tournament at the Rotary Club, Chamarajanagara, in which Adarsha of II’A’ has bagged the I place with 4 points in 7 rounds.
- Elite Endless Knowledge had conducted Elite Open Chess Tournament in which Sharadi of grade 6 has scored 1st place. She scored 5 points out of 7 rounds under age 14 category.
- Shivamogga City Karate Association had conducted 2nd International Level Karate Championship – 2019 held on 26/7/19, in which D.J. Achal of grade 6’D’ has secured 1st place under age 14 category in individual Kata and has won 3rd place under age 14 category in individual kumite.
- Mysuru Sahodaya School Complex had conducted basket ball tournament for girls under 16 age group. which was held at St.Jospeh’s school, Jayalakshmipuram, Mysuru on 31/8/19. Our school team has won the championship and made our school proud.
- Learnea’s Chess Club had conducted open chess tournament on occasion of Gowri Ganesha festival on 4/9/19 in which Sharadi Shastry of grade 6 has won 1st place.
- Mysore cycling club had conducted a road race on 4/9/19 in which Vibhin Bellur of grade 3 has secured 3rd place. He has also secured 1st place by scoring 5 points out of 7 points.
- Sinchana S P Jain of grade 4 has secured 1st place in chess competition conducted by The State Level Dasara Sports on 9/9/19.
- Yashwanth Patel of grade 10 played for the Mysuru Zone Team under 16 years age category in which he has secured 2nd place and has won a cashprize of Rs. 8000/-
- Krish and Harshith G of grade 10 had played in CBSE Badminton championship doubles under 17 years age category. They have secured the 6th place among 350 participating school teams.
- Nakulan of grade 10 also played in CBSE Badminton championship doubles under 17 years age category. He has secured the 6th place.
- Srihari A S of grade 10 has won the 1st prize in table tennis singles boys under age 17 category, which was conducted by Nalanda Gurukula International Public School. And as a team, 4 students of grade 10 have bagged the 3rd place.
- Vishwajith of grade 5 has won the 2nd place in chess championship held at Kundapur, conducted by the 1st KCS open International FIDE rating chess championship.
- Vishwajith of grade 5 won the 2nd prize in chess tournament conducted by Innovators Chess Academy in under-17 boys category.
- Sowmya N of grade 4 has won 3rd place in the karate contest conducted by the Dasara Committee at university grounds.
- Suhasini Girish of grade 4 has won 3rd prize in cycle race conducted by Mysuru Chamundi Cycling Club 2019.
- Darsh Bagare of grade 3 has secured 2nd place in the Kydzadda’s independence day writing contest 2019.
- Samyuktha Basketball Association had conducted Basketball tournament. In 3 on 3 tournament, under 13 boys category our boys have won 2nd place. And in under 16 category, our girls have won 3rd place. And in 3 point competition Prachi has secured 1st place and Srivatsa has secured 3rd place.
- Srihari of grade 10 has won the 1st prize in table tennis singles boys under 17 category which was conducted by Nalanda Gurukula International Public School.
- Abhay Arjun Naik of grade 10 has secured 1st place in 5 kilometers Kedathon, 2nd place in 3 kilometers Kedathon conducted by Mysuru Round Table, India.
- Mysuru Cycling Club had organized Chamundi Epic Event in which Vibin Bekur of grade 4 has secured 2nd place.
- Vishwajith of grade 5 has won 1st place in All India Open Blitz Rating Chess Tournament 2019 organised by Mandya Chess Academy. He has secured 7 points in 11 rounds under 12 age group.
- Sharadi Shastry of grade 6 has won 1st place securing 7 points in 11 rounds under 12 age group.
- East West International School had conducted 2nd Invitation Non-Medalist Meet, in which
i. Yashwanth Patel of grade 10 has won 3rd place in 4×25 MFS relay, 3rd place in 100m IM
ii. Mokshapurna of grade 9 has won 3rd place in 4×25 MFS relay.
iii. Manjunath of grade 10 has secured 3rd place in 4×25 MFS relay, 2nd place in 100m freestyle, 1st place in 100m backstroke and 2nd place in 100m IM.
- Parikshith of grade 4 has won 3rd place in Kata and 3rd palce in Kumite.
National Science Talent Search Examination(NSTSE)
- National Science Talent Search Examination was conducted on 19th January 2019. Our school children have made us proud by winning 21 medals based on marks.
- Vivekananda Institute of Indian
Studies in collaboration with International Programs, ILR school, Cornell
university had conducted ‘Argumentation and debate workshop’ in which,
- Manasa Mukund of grade 10 was the finalist.
- Aranya S Girish of grade 10 won the participation certificate.
Global line Olympiad 2018-19
- Sachin Raghavendraraj V of grade 3 has won gold medal in science live Olympiad which was held on 4/6/19.
- Kishan Skanda of grade 3 has won gold medal in Math live Olympiad which was held on 4/6/19.
Elite endless knowledge
- Yadarsha M of grade 2 has secured 2nd place. She has scored 5 points out of 7 rounds under age 14 category in a competition held by Elite endless knowledge on 23/7/19.
- Acharya Vidya Kula had conducted interschool Sanskrit competition on account of Samskritotsava – Samarambham which was held on 4/6/19 in which
- Samyuktha S of grade 5 has won consolation in Amarakosha Kantapatha spardha.
- Lasya of grade —– has won consolation in Kanthakathanam spardha.
- Navyashree M V of 9 has won 3rd place in Bhashanam spardha.
- Amarakala sangha had conducted Inter-high school competitions which was held on 4/6/19 in which Orashdih Vel of grade 9 has secured first place in playing instrument for film song and also first place for playing instrument for karnatic song.
- Makkala Mantapa program given by our school students was aired on Akashavaani FM Mysuru 100.6 on 6th October 2019
Mysuru Dasara 2019
- Our school’s Bombe mane secured 2nd prize in Navaratri Bombe Pradarshana, Mysuru
- Our school’s garden has been adjudged for 1st place by the dasara flower show, Mysuru as ‘The best decorative garden’.
- Aishani G Rai of grade 7 has secured the following prizes in various competitions.
- Silver medal in Yoga Sambhrama 2018.
- Second place in National level competition held at Chaitanya yoga Kendra in 2018.
- First place in National level competition held at Bengaluru in Chaitanya yoga Kendra.
- Second place in 38th Karnataka State yoga championship held in Belagavi in 2018.
- Gold medal in Mysuru district yoga sports foundation and yoga competition 2019.
- Gold medal in Interschool competition in Yoga sambhrama 2019.
- First place in interschool and college yogasana competition held in Brahmashree Narayana Guru Yoga Mandir.
- Second place in 1st international yoga sports cup held in Haryana conducted by Yoga Sports Federation of India.